mid-June through mid-July
mid-July through end of August
Sign up deadline: Sunday, June 10
A Saltshaker Meal is an organized potluck, essentially…and a terrific way to get to know other Grace folks! The meal is a fun, low-key event that provides an opportunity to make new connections, or deepen relationships with those you may already know.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up to participate via THIS FORM or on the signup list by the office – you may sign up as an individual, as two people to attend together, as a couple, or as a family. Indicate whether you are able to host when you sign up (and if so, whether children may participate with their family at the meal you host).
- Groupings are organized by as-random-as-possible assignments.
- All participants receive the information needed to schedule and conduct the meal.
- Hosts contact their group and the scheduling begins!
- The meals happen, food is consumed, new friendships are established, previous connections are enhanced, and life goes on a little better than before.
Questions? Please contact Pastor Melanie: email@example.com.