From I-94 (either direction):
1. Take the Huron Boulevard exit.
2. At the first light, which is Fulton, turn left (west).
3. Take Fulton 4 blocks to Harvard Street and turn right (north).
4. The church is at the first light, which is Delaware Street. (For parking, turn right onto Delaware and then left into the “Patient and Visitor Ramp” on Delaware. See more info below.)
From I-35W (heading north):
1. Take the 1-94 East exit.
2. Follow directions (above) for 1-94.
From I-35W (heading south):
1. Take the University Ave/4th Street exit.
2. At the second light, which is University, turn left (east).
3. Take University 12 blocks to Oak Street and turn right (south).
4. Take Oak Street 4 blocks to Delaware Street and turn right (west).
5. Take Delaware Street 2 blocks to Harvard Street – the church is at that corner. For parking, just after the stop sign at Walnut, turn right into the hospital parking ramp on Delaware (before Harvard).
Church Parking Lot
Our parking lot has been sold and is no longer available for parking. We look forward to an improved ramp parking situation when the building development is completed in the summer of 2018! In the meantime…
Parking is available in the M Health Hospital Patient and Visitor Ramp (“G” is the ramp – Grace is not shown on the map, but is located between that ramp and Moos Tower to the west). When you are at Grace, pick up a parking voucher which will allow you to exit the ramp for free.
Street / Meters
There are many parking meters on nearby streets, including the block of Delaware directly to the south of Grace’s building.
Do you prefer public transportation?
Working on a map option…for now, click on the footer map below!