Would you like stay connected with the Grace community through emailed announcements and newsletters? You can choose to be added to one or all of our email lists:
- our weekly announcements (usually sent Wednesdays)
- our monthly newsletter (can be emailed or mailed*)
- our daily e-votionals during Advent and Lent
- our Grace Notes: Pastors’ Reflections “blog” (sent occasionally)
- our Racial Equity work updates
- any or all of the above.
Sign up HERE.
*To receive the newsletter by U. S. mail, please contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address and request to be added to the newsletter mailing list.
Interested in the Men’s Breakfast regular gatherings? They are at 8:30 am on the second and fourth Saturdays each month. Pastor Dan emails a reminder ahead of time – join that email list by signing up here.
We use MailChimp for our bulk emails. Here are instructions for getting Grace emails from MailChimp to go to your personal folder in Gmail:
- Click on the down arrow that shows details in the top left corner of the email. It should say: Grace University Lutheran Church on one line and on the 2nd line: to me. The arrow is right next to the 2nd line.
- Click on “Filter messages like these”.
- Type email@example.com in the “From” line. Delete the line that says: has the words. Click on “Create Filter” in the bottom right hand corner.
- Choose a category: choose “personal”. And then save.
The emails should go into the main folder then!